Saturday, June 04, 2005
CAP I'll miss you
Those five days were the greatest days of my life.It's a life changing experience.I applied for the alumni.Hope to go CAP again.I made a lot more friends than I expected.Participants of CAP, I'll miss you guys...LOve ya all... I was very sad when everything ended.There was this time where tears swelled up in my eyes..I was about to cry...All of us had this bond...I'll really miss you guys..Really hope that we'll meet again.Everyone did great for our closing ceremony.Absolutely great...Coolies did a great job when they were doing their scenes.Looks so real.Gangsters were really intimidating.Had this look in their eyes.Menacing look.Did a great job when they were running without the music.Slow motion run was great too.The sikh police also did a great job at chasing the gangsters.In slow motion too.Now the bulldozers.Well, let me start by saying that I was one of the bulldozers.Haha...My place was to be at the center of the stage where everyone could see me.It was scary a bit.Then I had to evolve into a skyscaper.With podiums at both sides of me.Then we waited for the music where we had to change to our personalities.Busy people scurrying along at Raffles Place.I was to be a busy woman who was late for a meeting.

Then came to the FREEZE!Everyone froze!The six shopping ladies(ME!!!Hwee Yanne,Li Ju,Sutha,San Qian,Shahidah)When we heard the change in music, we had to unfreeze ourselves and we were to be like shopping alcoholics.The six of us were friends who were on a shopping spree.I was to be the first to start to pose for a dress and the rest were supposed to be surprised that the dress really fits me.We had to exaggerate our facial expressions.And we really did!Then Li Ju did the beautiful hat pose.She looks really lady-like.Then the watch person(shahidah).We were also suppose to look surprised when the three of us pose for the dress,hat and watch.Exaggerated facial expressions again.It was fun.Then came our tabloids.We did it really greatly.Brilliant.I really like the part when all of us finished doing the tabloids and all the mime people suddenly could move and they had to reach out their hands at us.As if they had broken a $1000 chair....hahaha....Mime people should understand this..All of us had to freeze at that moment.We waited for the crashing music.Then we had to breathe out like the sigh of relief. We stood up walked a few steps in front, turned behind walked a few steps again and immediately did our 1-min lunch.Everything ended beautifully.Sigh...I'll stop here right now.The memories of the CAP camp will always be with me....


Rusydiah's raillery reverting to refinement

3:59 PM