Friday, November 11, 2005
Did you know that laughing tones your face muscles?I just found that out. Cool. And in the other hand, laughing everyday actually makes one a healthier person compared to those who don't. Laughter actually activates the immune system. After the exposure to humour, there is a general increase in activity within the immune system. Laughter appears to tell the immune system to 'turn up a notch'. Laughter also decreases the 'stress hormones'. Blah...Blah...Blah...Enough about it...Haha... Hmm... Nowadays, I seem to keep listening to different types of music and my taste for music varies on a day to day basis. I don't know why but I guess it's becoming a habit. I seem to hear people talking (exaggerating to some point) about the coming Harry Potter movie. My cousins are absolutely going ga-ga over the movie especially the actors. For some reason, I'm not really excited or interested much in the 'magical world' about HP. I see people dying to spend their money just to get exclusive tickets on the opening day of the movie itself (I can't see the good point). The movie will still be there. It doesn't matter who gets to watch it first. Oh well, mankind is just as it is. Greedy vultures, ready to feed on any cloud of misery hanging on anyone's shoulders. That is mankind I suppose but there must be the good side which I must say, hard to search for. Blogging seems to becoming harder for me. Due to the fact that I tend to divert way too much. Isn't it obvious? Holidays are becoming quite a bore. Nothing much to do. Typical buzzing noises bursting into my closed den every once in a while just to simply disturb my peace. Why oh why must siblings keep doing that? Is that really under their job prescription? Something to leave any reader to ponder about:Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.Did you ever stop to think...and then forget to start again?Most women would rather have beauty than brains because men can see better than they can think.Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. -Oscar Wilde -Rusy out-
6:28 PM