went to school as per normal.Supposed to have Racial Harmony Celebration in school.Exciting and all but very tiring. After that I had to go for debate.We were suppose to have time to discuss.I can't believe she staggered us.Never mind. After school, almost everyone was in class.Playing cards as usual.I really think that our class has got a serious addiction to these cards.Doing magic even gambling. I wanted to go home.But some people were like totally preventing me from doing so.I was very tired.I was thinking of going home to sleep and rest. But my plans were abandoned. Fiona and Dalilah said that I can't go home because we have to wrap the storybooks for IPW.We went to McDonald's at Ang mo Kio.Ate our lunch. Then we went to popular to buy some stuff.And so we did.Me, Fiona and Dalilah. Then we took the bus back to school.Yippee! I thought maybe I could quickly go home after doing IPW.Unfortunately, some people were planning something. We wrap and all until 5pm.I kept asking them if I could go home. But nooo....When we sort of finally did, we took the bus again to the MRT.We alighted from the bus and Fiona was really in pain.Her feet.Blisters I think. I noticed that Dalilah and Li Yi were acting strange because they don't really stay back this late on Friday. I think. They said that we had to wait for zhiling, jiawen and syamira.And so we did.I was becoming more impatient because my father was waiting for me.Oh well...We met the rest and they were going somewhere behind the MRT.I don't know why I even followed them. So we went.Li yi obviously was trying to distract me.Everyone was acting strange too. I felt as if I landed on the wrong planet.haha.. We reached the place.Liyi said she had to ask me something important.And led me away.The rest was up to something.I had this feeling. Afetr talking to Liyi, we joined the rest BUT, they had something in stored for me. A SURPRISE PARTY!!! I really didn't expect it to happen.Truely.Honestly.They sang me a birthday song...so sweet They bought three round cute cakes.One hello kitty,one bugs bunny and one tweety bird.So cute.. We took pictures and all ,even record my acknowledgements on Zhiling's camera.So everyone ate a piece of cake.really tasty. Then zhiling started to put cream on my face..Ahh!!!!=)Everyone started doing so...Cream all over my face...Took a picture of it too =)Thanks Jiawen for preparing tissues for me. After all that, the confessions bagan......
stay tune later...continue....
12:38 PM
your just my brand of heroin;
Rusydiah
a.k.a Rusy, Dia, Syd
17 going on 18
Unexpected
JM Lover
eternal beauty;
Big dreamer
Silent thinker
Artsy
Moon gazer
Werewolf Lover
Travel the world
(will make sure it's done)
Keyboarding
Secrets Keeper