Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Gosh! I can't believe it. Some people are willing to spend a lot of money to go to the movies watching the same movie loads of time just because the actors are "good-looking". Sigh...Use that money for good use.Please....Now back to the real topic. I've just cut my hair. And goodness how weird can I get. I hate my hair cut!!!! Expensive too!!!I told the lady to just trim a teeny weeny bit. And what did I get!!!!! A freaking short hair cut! I'm gonna look more geeky and nerdy than ever. My hair is so damn short. Pardon me for my language.

I have an irritating question which keeps popping into my mind. Can anyone help me?
Question is: What would you do with $200?

Seriously, I need answers. Anyone? I have no idea at all. Well, maybe one or two but doesn't seem right.Need answers as soon as possible.
One more thing. WHEN ARE THEY EVER GOING TO RELEASE THE 2006 CLASS LIST!?!?!?!?!
And can anyone suggest anything that can get me occupied during the holiday? I'm dead bored. I can't buy my school books yet. It keeps raining here so I seldom go out. Help!

4:59 PM