Bloody hell....It's still very hard to be at three places at one time. I'm not superman,wonderwoman or anything. I'm just human. It's hardder for me to be at four bloody places at one time.
Strange things have happened during the first half of the year. Really strange. This tale is just bizarre. Very freaky. Oh well, as if people want to know.
It's been a long time since I have updated my blog. Why you may ask? Why now? It seems to me that blogs are just ways or means of communicating or finding more about what have happened to someone by not talking to them or probably never will. I find it disturbing. What happened to the normal way of talking to someone and find out what's been happening to them or something. what happened to the old fashioned way of talking? The traditional way of having a real conversation? Noo...That is all gone I have seen. It is indeed a tragic thing.
We are all living in a time where everything is out to get you. Honestly, when you think about it, everything is going at you. All electronic devices such as handphones, fax machines, etc... are coming at you. Handphones ringing, for YOU! Computers...emails...all out to get you. All these devices are very close and"dear" to you. Sooner or later you get sucked into THE DIMENSION. When the first world war started, it was a turning point. A tragic turning point for mankind. Think about it. Think deeply. Unless you are seriously willing to get yourself in a political,emotional,mental puddle of MESS! Now, we are all going down hill. Well, not downhill, I suppose, down the mountain.... or maybe down the ocean trench....or maybe down into the deepest depths of the hell pits....Muahahaha.....
*Ahem ahem* Pardon me for that just now. Got to engrossed in it. I'll get down to business here. Well, actually I haven't really thought about what exactly is the business. I still can't believe how homosapoens are evolving so fast. They say evolution occurs faster around the equator. Could this be true? Possibly. From my gruesome, exhausting, tedious, research and keen observation, I have come to a conclusion. Homosapiens are evolving into their worst selves. Behaving like animals. Homo sapiens all over the world are becoming more and more like animals. Try this! Sit at a public place. shopping mall, library or something. Keep your mouth shut. That is, just keep quiet. Use eyes to observe people. Everyone. Note down mentally how they behave. Use your nose to smell the atmosphere.Well, be careful what you're smelling. Use your ears. Listen. Listen. Listen. Try to do all this if you have time... It is indeed amazing how it really activates your brain into thinking deeply. I did it. It was spectacular.
For now.......
Cherios
10:21 PM
your just my brand of heroin;
Rusydiah
a.k.a Rusy, Dia, Syd
17 going on 18
Unexpected
JM Lover
eternal beauty;
Big dreamer
Silent thinker
Artsy
Moon gazer
Werewolf Lover
Travel the world
(will make sure it's done)
Keyboarding
Secrets Keeper