Greetings once again my fellow homosapiens... For goodness sake, I should try to be casual... Hello people!!! As you may or may not know(mostly not know) that today is actually my birthday. Wow!!! Never thought it would ever come.
12.15am Happy Birthday Rusydiah. Comfortably numb, that's how I feel. Do you know how it feels to be comfortably numb?
School Racial Harmony Day like always. Blimey! Every single year, it's always like that. Traditional costumes, celebrations...I am indeed getting seasick of all of these. Never mind.
Time now: 10.30pm An hour and a half before my birthday is officially over. Finally. I'm 15. I don't feel any excitement whatsoever turning 15. So what if I've turned 15? Im still a kid. That's what my parents keep saying. "You're too young to know this..." "When you grow up then I tell you" ......Bloody excuses excuses....
Earlier on in the day... Went to school as per normal. Maths lesson first period. Sigh...Graphs.... NExt English. Watched a movie which sadly, we didn't get to finish! Next Chemistry. Half an hour of lesson. Then recess for an hour. Followed by Social Studies.
HOW BORING CAN MY BIRTHDAY GET!?!?!?!
After school, CCA. Went for an art exhibition at HarbourFront. So bloody cool!!! It was fun!!! Then went home. BUT, I went for my primary school racial harmony celebration. Many old classmates there. Really happy to see them... Can't believe some do remember my birthday after such a long time. Although wishes come in words, and words are just words... I appreciate it. After that, went home at around 8.15pm. Little did I know the surprise waiting for me at home.
My aunt bought me one big creamy ice cream oreo cake with chocolate inside. Yummy yum yum... Durian puffs too! Didn't eat much though. Just not in the mood. I just feel like I'm ageing very fast. Time flies....Can't I just smash it down? Can I?
Grazie Gracias Danke Merci Obrigado
To all those people who sent me their good wishes,
Thank you.
Sings to meself...
Yo ho, yo ho a teenager's life for me... Wished to be a pirate...Blimey, so long...
Arrivederci
Cherios
9:36 PM
your just my brand of heroin;
Rusydiah
a.k.a Rusy, Dia, Syd
17 going on 18
Unexpected
JM Lover
eternal beauty;
Big dreamer
Silent thinker
Artsy
Moon gazer
Werewolf Lover
Travel the world
(will make sure it's done)
Keyboarding
Secrets Keeper