A great man once said, " It is better to keep silent rather than to keep on rambling about minor things unless it is of good substance and content".
What I interpret from this quote is that by keeping silent, it is the best way to avoid one's self from entering unwanted situations. In the lightning-paced, modern world that we live in, homosapiens have together evolved and grow with the world. Especially in behaviour. Have you noticed that we always have a need to communicate. In simpler terms, we like to talk A LOT! Homosapiens today, perceive others and judge them by the way they communicate, whether or not their communication actually contain solid substance and content. I am really trying to put forth this information in the nicest possible way. However, I am saddened to inform that it is very hard to say it nicely.
Nevermind. I'll cut the crap.
Basically, we judge others by the way they talk a lot and not bothering if what they say actaully contained good and relevant information. In even simpler terms, when one speaks a lot, it shows that he or she is a sociable and "friendly" homosapien. This is what I have noticed of homosapiens' behaviour.
Popularity is another thing. Popularity is easily gained. Only if that individual would complete ridiculous stunts or do crazy things. Extroverts. From my experience, the extroverts I have faced are the way I described them. Which is popular, "clever" (I said clever not smart. There is a big difference between this two words), confident, high self-esteem, self-absorbed, etc.... I am not against extroverts. I can proudly say that I am indeed an INTROVERT.
As you know, introverts do not talk much,smart(YES, we are smart. I will prove this theory), passionate, show real compassion and devotion,get critisized by othersfor not being out-spoken, are looked down by other homosapiens because we do not try to blend in or fit in with the extroverts,and etc.
Before I prove my theory, let me define introverts. Introverts are the most misunderstood and aggrieved groups in the world. Introverts are those who find other people's company tiring. Yet the uncomprehending extrovert majority imposes its own gregarious expectations on extroverts and introverts alike—compelling incessant socializing, enthusiastic party-going, and easy shooting of the breeze as norms. Introverts, though an oppressed minority—comprise a significant portion of the population. Their quiet, introspective ways, he argued, should therefore be viewed not as a deviation from standard, but as a different kind of normal.
Introverts' contributions to society far exceed their numbers. Estimated to be a mere 30% of the population, many of these people have changed our lives inestimably.
Albert Einstein He was an introvert.
Charles Darwin He was an introvert.
Sir Isaac Newton He was an introvert.
Queen Elizabeth II She is an introvert.
Steven Spielberg he is an introvert.
Michael Jordan He is an introvert.
Look at all these famous introverts. They have, I must say, made a differnece in this world that we live in. So respect us, try to understand us. I am an introvert because that is how I am, that is what I am made to be. I daresay, I keep up to the great man's quote. And that man, is the greatest of all.
So Introverts of the World, Unite!
Arrivederci
8:22 PM
your just my brand of heroin;
Rusydiah
a.k.a Rusy, Dia, Syd
17 going on 18
Unexpected
JM Lover
eternal beauty;
Big dreamer
Silent thinker
Artsy
Moon gazer
Werewolf Lover
Travel the world
(will make sure it's done)
Keyboarding
Secrets Keeper