Friday, October 13, 2006
Free-writing
I'm finally back. Officially back. Currently, updating my blog seems to refreshing.

The internet is another world. Hidden yet accepted. I like this world better. Its like you can create another whole person,different than yourself, though it is fake. A fake world. How bout that? Hardly unimaginable.

What I'm doing now is free-writing, that is, typing anything that comes to my mind. Truly. Everything in this post came from my highly unstable imagination and subconscious. Part of my subconcious is controlling me right now. My fingers are moving vigorously on the board. My eyes frozen, staring blnakly at the keyboard for I have lost control of my senses. Hearing still on. Listening to Pink- U and Ur Hand. I like this song. Actually I like all of Pink's songs. Meaningful, depth,so honest and real. Very true. Sh**! I just lost my train of thought.

Paused.

Time flies...

30minutes and counting passing by....


Right, get back on track. Continuation of my free-writing. Sh**! i have no idea what to write about. Oh well, now Im listening to Panic! At the Disco-But It's Better If You Do. Let me "plan" something to write. Hold on a moment, bucko!


Ah yes! You see, today is Friday the 13th. It's the second Friday the 13th this year(2006). I'll share with you guys some phobias which is highly questionable and absolutely mind-blowing, well mind-blowing is too strong a word. Interesting, yeah that's the word!

Papaphobia- fear of the pope.(how?)
Scorodophobia- fear of garlic .(honestly)
Pteronophobia- fear of being tickled with feathers.
Ranidaphobia- fear of frogs.
Philematophobia- fear of kissing.
Aulophobia- fear of flutes.
Ostraconophobia- fear of shellfish.
Graphophobia- fear of handwriting.(are you kidding me?!)
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- fear of long words (seriously).
Blennophobia- fear of slime.
Gerontophobia- fear of old people.
Peladophobia- fear of bald people.(Goodness!)
Geropeladophobia- fear of old, bald people.(Gosh! Are we that pathetic?)
Phobophobia- fear of developing a fear.(@&*$#&$@&*&*%%@&^*)


See what they made me do! I can't swear and I no longer won't. Well, once or twice maybe?(Yes, you can...We're homosapiens.We do stupid things)

Another phobia so widely enocuntered. Almost everyone might have gotten it or have gone through that phase. Trust me.

There is also didaskaleinophobia, the fear of going to school—though you’d have to go if you want to pronounce it.

Another kind of idiotic phobia: Barophobia is the fear of gravity, which can be very inconvenient if you live on a planet.



Tadaaa....Done! So long and goodnight everyone!


Arriverderci

9:47 PM