Tuesday, November 04, 2008
A New
Greetings! I admit it's been months ever since I've updated my dying blog. It was in a dreadful comatose state...Oh well, changes here and there in my life. Little bits of news here to report...
I'm going to get a new cousin! YAY! Probably January-February next year. Hope its a boy this time. No wait, hope its a girl this time. There's too many boy cousins on the maternal side.
Life has been great in RJ. People there are really nice. Especially my classmates! Go 3O! :)

Now that the holidays are here, loads of stuff to do. But first, gotta unwind and relax. Gonna do that for this week..Wait, I've got religious class exams. Will study hard. I can't wait to leave Singapore to go on holiday! Experience the thrill of the unknown, driving and motorbiking;) I do know some people who'll gladly allow me to drive (car and bike) although I'm not of a legal age to do so. Hehehe... Oh heck, I'm gonna do what I want!



Some of the happenings in the world today...
US Presidential Elections
If I was ever given the chance to vote, the presidential candidate that I'm going to vote for will be Obama. He is the change that everyone needs.

F1 Grand Prix
Lewis Hamilton won the F1 Grand Prix Championships! Salutey! Way to go! You're an inspiration to the young who are in desperate need of a positive role model(not those that we see on TV who propagates minimal clothings,revolting morals and etc...)

Cheerios





10:04 PM