Monday, December 12, 2005
I have come from a journey.Oh how exhausting it has been.I shall not discuss about it now. But truely,I have something to share for those who wish to know. Indeed I have come to a sad conclusion that the modern English is deteriorating and no longer fascinates me.That is why, you may see that the manner of language I am applying here is much different. I have come to realise that olden usage of English is starting to have an effect on me.

I am truely delighted to know that a friend of mine by the name of Ms. Atiqah is very much into this language of manner. Oh, how much can I thank you for your kind support. I have entertained myself a few days ago to this movie by which soon started this change of language manner in me. It has inspired me in many ways. Those people in those ancient days were more than clever to have use words that we today have never thought of using them. I find that it is much more stimulating to use that olden kind of language. To have the opportunity to converse in a different way. Ah, how I do wish to go back to that period of time and experience the glorious language. they talk of many things which we today could never have bothered to think about. It was much easier to converse with people in those times for they discuss of many things. Absolutely anything at all. From the arts to history. From general knowlegde to little gossips here and there. From music to places. Much is to be said about the topics. I have indeed enjoyed myself much with this language. I daresay that it is truely an amazing feeling to converse in this sophisticated way. Very well-mannered and good-humoured maybe. No shouting or use of uncomprehended language. Oh dear me, I must stop right at this moment for I could go on and on without stopping until I cannot control myself. So, I shall bid my goodbyes to my dear aquaintances and friends.
Goodbye.

6:56 PM