Thursday, November 06, 2008
New World-Change has come
BIG NEWSI'm sure many of you know about this. About the fact that Barack Obama being the president-elect.Meaning he will become the first African American President of the United States of America. He will be sworn in as President on the 20th of January 2009. Wow! His (victory) speech was inspirational. Amazing. I truly hope that change will come as he has promised not only America but the world. Given the right to vote, I would vote for (president-to-be) Mr Obama. He symbolizes everything that the world needs. Being the President of USA next year, it seems like it won't be a honeymoon road anymore. He inherited the global economic crises, two wars(one in Iraq and the other in Afghanistan), and etc...(List is too long)...hahaha..I wish him all the best. So do all the millions of people in the world(I'm sure).I woke up this morning feeling different. The air felt different. I felt like CHANGE will come or has come! I felt delightfully happy of the world. Nice feeling--Change has come~Arrive derci~
9:10 PM