Thursday, December 22, 2005
Just a few days ago, I did some community work. I had to take care of a whole group of young children when they were on a field trip. There're just so cute. On the first day, they went to West Coast park. There they played for more than an hour. The playground was totally covered with the children. My job was simple. Take care of them, make sure nothing happens to them. On the second day, they went to the Science Centre. Long time since I've been there. We arrived early. Not many people were there. The children were running around from one place to another. Looking busily at the exhibitions and displays. It was tough to keep up with them. I daresay, they do have high energy levels. After each field trip, they will have to buy their own food. I remembered them crowding up the McDonalds to buy their food. Each of them brought their own money. The place was overcrowded with other people too. After the trip to the Science Centre, we all went to a coffeeshop nearby. It was fun. To be with them though it was very exhausting. Maybe I exaggerate much. I can recall this one girl holding my hand all the time when we were outside the Science Centre. Even after we left the Science centre and headed for the coffeeshop, she held my hand. I find it touching. She's so cute. It was a great experience though. I daresay, I did a good deed.*smiles* I don't mind doing this type of community service.It was indeed enjoyable. Thanks for the opportunity my friend(You know who you are).

7:45 PM