Monday, November 10, 2008
Randomness
Some interesting facts to share....1. There are more chickens in the world than people.Woohoo! Chicken world domination!2. 2,500 left handers die each year using products designed for right handers.(How in the world does that happen??)3. Never hold your nose and cover your mouth when sneezing, as it can blow out your eyeballs.(Now I know...)4. If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it willinstantly go mad and sting itself to death. (Who was the sadist who discovered this??)5. The world's youngest PARENTS were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.(Seriously?!)6. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!(This is alarming indeed!)7. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.(I am going to try this out because I ALWAYS cry when I peel onions! Irritating really...)8. The greatest recorded number of children one mother had was 69 children. (Do the math!)9. Apple Computers
It was the favourite fruit of founder Steve Jobs. He was three months late in filing a name for the business, and he threatened to call his company Apple Computers if the other colleagues didn’t suggest a better name by 5 O’clock.10. When swans go on a date, they’ll put their heads together. Then they stick together for life.(This is just so sweet...)This "Interesting Facts to Share" bit is just an excuse to not blog about anything that's happening in my life. Hahaha...~Arrive derci~
11:18 PM